Competition starting block with track start
|316 stainless steel
- Block in stainless steel, metallic or painted with epoxy resins.
- Structure meets with FINA regulation : the height of diving block from water surface is from 50 to 75 cm, the diving block surface area is at least 60×50cm and the angle of diving platform surface is under 10°.
- Adjustable diving platform in stainless steel AISI 316, non-slip paint, colour blue.
- Optional self-standing diving platform in plastic with non-slip surface.
- Handle in stainless steel with horizontal and vertical grip.
- Numbers on all 4 sides. Available with standard or customised numbers.
- Frame's dimensions : 0.6m x 0.5m
Non-slip platform and athletes can move
Handle in stainless steel with horizontal
Block in 316 stainless steel , anti-corrosion